The days of “creative” financing, and financing with no or low down payments are back! Lenders again have an aresenal of loan products including VA loans, USDA loan (for rurual areas), conventional & FHA loans. In fact, there are now loan products for consumers that have a foreclosure or short sale on their credit history. Despite the growing number of loan products, be prepared to fully document your financial background, and you should be good to go. Of course, the FIRST step in the home buying process is getting PRE-APPROVED. By getting pre-approved, you are demonstrating to the seller that you have already dealt with your loan, and that your are qualified to purchase their property.
Just let us know when you’d like to get pre-approved, and a member of our team will assist you with this process.
Remember, it’s FREE for a home buyer to work with The John& Sherine Team, so make sure you have 50+ years of real estate experience working to help you achieve your real estate goals.
The home buying process…
- Get Pre-Approved
- Complete Buyer Consultation with The John & SherineTeam To Determine Parameters
- Get Set-up To Receive Listing Directly From the MLS That Fit Your Parameters
- Personally View Properties Fitting Your Parameters
- Prepare & Negotiate an Accepted Offer
- Navigate Escrow With Your Trusted Real Estate Team By Your Side
- Close Escrow On Time with Minimal Stress!!
Call us today to schedule your no-obligation buyer’s consultation!