CLICK HERE or on the image above to view John Stallings’ July Oahu Luxury Market Report. (https://bit.ly/2VoqoH1)
July Highlights for Luxury Market Report
- The report is a guide to the luxury real estate market in North American. It provides an overall analysis with trends, and showcases comparative data on the top-residential markets throughout Canada and the United States.
- This month’s report showcases the market statistics for North America month over month as well as the 13 month trend.
- It also provides more in-depth statistics about Oahu, Hawaii.
- This month we review the first six months of luxury real estate market during 2021.
- We consider ongoing as well as new trends, compare predictions at the start of the year against the reality of the last six months, and examine future expectations.
- Discover if predictions at the start of the year remained on target, or were there a few surprises and where we stand currently with respect to inventory levels versus the number of sales.
- We analysis the attached property market, which prior to the pandemic had been on trend to be the lifestyle of choice, with people moving back to enjoy the city and/or downsizing into smaller spaces.
- Review the changes that have occurred in the attached market with respect to townhomes, low-rise as well as high-rise apartments – learn who are the buyers of these properties.
- Covid-19 created a huge focus on how homes are built and valued – discover how the wealthy are influencing new expectations in the housing industry.
- It is important to understand that the art of selling and buying should always include an analytical approach to truly appreciate the realities, rather than just listening to the market rhetoric.
- For homeowners looking to sell or buy their luxury home in today’s market they recommend working with a Realtor who can provide you with critical knowledge about your local market, maintain a high level of security during the transaction and knows how to leverage technology to provide maximum exposure and assistance.
It is my responsibility as your REALTOR to ensure that when others around you are lowering their expectations, that it is the time us to switch gears and discover how to leverage these the market effectively to achieve your goals.