June Highlights for Luxury Market Report
- The report is a guide to the luxury real estate market in North American. It provides an overall analysis with trends, and showcases comparative data on the top-residential markets throughout Canada and the United States.
- This month’s report showcases the market statistics for North America month over month as well as the 13 month trend.
- It also provides more in-depth statistics about Oahu Luxury Market
- This month we look at the key drivers controlling the luxury real estate market.
- We review how the gradual alignment of influential factors has led to a perfect storm of high demand in the luxury segment and whether there are any significant factors that may cause this demand to slow in future months.
- We investigate current supply and demand trends, as well as the divergence of statistical data and why difference the median list price for properties remaining on the market against the selling prices for sold properties is becoming increasingly larger.
- Understand why the drivers of supply are as important as those of demand and how they are both contributing to a lack of inventory as well as the high demand for luxury properties.
- Taking a deeper dive into these key drivers we discover which affluent demographics are currently causing the most significant changes in the purchase and sale of properties.
- Equally we find out why factors such as increased savings, low interest rates, high yielding stock markets, as well as rising costs for building materials are also impacting the demand and supply chains.
- It is important to that the art of selling and buying should always include an analytical approach to truly appreciate the realities, rather than just listening to the market rhetoric.
It is my responsibility as your REALTOR to ensure that when others around you are lowering their expectations, that it is the time us to switch gears and discover how to leverage these the market effectively to achieve your goals.