March Highlights for Luxury Market Report
- The report is a guide to the luxury real estate market in North American. It provides an overall analysis with trends, and showcases comparative data on the top-residential markets throughout Canada and the United States.
- This month’s report showcases the market statistics for North America month over month as well as the 13 month trend.
- It also provides more in-depth statistics about (XXXX – put your city/area report name here)
- This month we review why “home” has never been so important to the affluent and how luxury real estate experts Coldwell Banker Global Luxury, Wealth-X and Sotheby’s International agree.
- We look at the resilience of luxury real estate from the prospective of this industry’s strength in home values as well as on the stock market and review whether experts believe price increases will continue to be substantial or indeed sustainable into 2021.
- We investigate Coldwell Banker Global Luxury’s report to understand how they identified four diverse luxury markets; Northern California’s East Bay, Colorado Springs, Fairfax County in Virginia and King County, Washington – and why they were so significant in identifying with the current trend of affluent home buyers.
- Equally important was their research into the much publicized relocation of homeowners out of major metropolises, such as New York, LA, San Francisco, Miami in the US and Toronto, Vancouver and Ottawa in Canada, and their findings are intriguing and often surprising.
- Discover more about global luxury markets and whether luxury trends identified in North America are also having the same significant impacts.
- For homeowners looking to sell or buy their luxury home in today’s market they recommend working with a Realtor who can provide you with critical knowledge about your local market, maintain a high level of security during the transaction and knows how to leverage technology to provide maximum exposure and assistance.