CLICK HERE or on the image above to view John Stallings’ May Oahu Luxury Market Report. (https://bit.ly/2VoqoH1)
April Highlights for Luxury Market Report
- The report is a guide to the luxury real estate market in North American. It provides an overall analysis with trends, and showcases comparative data on the top-residential markets throughout Canada and the United States.
- This month’s report showcases the market statistics for North America month over month as well as the 13 month trend.
- It also provides more in-depth statistics about Oahu Luxury Market Report.
- This month we look at a tale of three very different spring markets for the luxury real estate market – and how, one year on, the unimageable effects of COVID-19 have impacted the sale of luxury properties and the demands of affluent buyers.
- We review statistics overall for North America, based on data collected from over 100+ luxury markets to determine what is actually happening with respect to inventory levels and the number of sales, comparing April’s data for the last three years 2019, 2020 and 2021.
- Taking a deeper dive, we identified three very different markets across North America, exploring Miami in Florida, East Bay in California and Vancouver in British Columbia to identify the trends at a local level for inventory and number of sales for April over the same three years – investigating the similarities and differences.
- Do these figures consolidate the trend growth of luxury real estate and turning to the year ahead, we seek to answer the question “will this growth be sustainable”?
- We unravel a number of the major influencers currently driving the market and discuss their significance, both in the short and long term.
- For homeowners looking to sell or buy their luxury home in today’s market they recommend working with a Realtor who can provide you with critical knowledge about your local market, maintain a high level of security during the transaction and knows how to leverage technology to provide maximum exposure and assistance.
It is my responsibility as your REALTOR to ensure that when others around you are lowering their expectations, that it is the time us to switch gears and discover how to leverage these the market effectively to achieve your goals.